It’s easy to ignore the benefits of life insurance in Oxford, MS because no one wants to think about their own death. While term life insurance provides some benefits, many of the significant benefits come from permanent life insurance. An agent at Tackett Insurance, Inc. can help you determine which policy is the right fit.
- Death Benefits: This is the main reason to get life insurance, and it gives you and your family a protected future. These death benefits can be used to create an inheritance, pay for final expenses, pay for funeral costs, and pay for college for children.
- Investment Return: When compared to other investment options, life insurance will yield better results. Money invested in life insurance is safe, unlike some other investments, and will be given back once the term is complete.
- Loan Options: If you are in need of money, many policies will allow you to take a loan out against the policy. The amount for the loan can be taken as a percentage of the cash value or sum that is assured under the policy, depending on different provisions.
- Assured Income Benefits: Many families rely on a steady income and just having that income disappear can be a huge financial burden. Your family will stay secure with an assured income they are used to receiving. The money can pay for the mortgage and other expenses.
- Life Stage Planning: Life insurance helps with life stage planning and enables you to plan out your financial goals at your convenience. This insurance can help make sure you have a plan for every stage of life.
- Riders: Riders are additional benefits that can be added to an insurance policy to provide even more comprehensive protection. Riders can cover family income benefits, personal accidents, or critical illness.
Contact Tackett Insurance, Inc., serving Oxford, MS, to get a quote on life insurance.